New Patient Special: Exam, X-Rays, & Consultation $79
Immediate Dental Implants in South New Hampshire
At Amherst Village Dental, we understand that losing a tooth can be traumatic. Having a gap in your teeth for even one day may cause a person to become self-conscious about eating, talking, and especially smiling.
If you have a severely damaged tooth that cannot be saved, Dr. Ang will gently extract it and then he’ll help you find the perfect restoration to complete your smile.
Dental implants are natural-looking prosthetic teeth that stay firmly in place at all times. They allow you to live without reservations. In many cases, Dr. Ang can improve your oral health and speed up the healing process by using immediate dental implants. This means placing your implant fixture at the same time we perform your extraction.
Protect Your Smile and Reduce Recovery Time
The dental implant process begins when Dr. Ang surgically attaches the titanium implant fixture to the empty socket. This allows your body to develop a secure bond with the fixture through a process known as osseointegration.
With immediate dental implants, Dr. Ang places the implant fixture right after removing the damaged tooth. This helps expedite the implant process, dramatically reducing your recovery time.
The Benefits of Immediate Implants
Getting an immediate implant allows you to start eating, drinking, smiling, and talking with confidence much sooner. Other benefits for immediate implants include:
- Reduces the need for bone grafting
- Maintain healthy bone density
- Fewer procedures will reduce your overall treatment time
- Lowers the risk of dry socket or infection
The Immediate Dental Implant Process
Immediate dental implants are extremely technique-dependent, and it takes an expert dentist to properly execute them. Dr. Ang makes your health, comfort, and safety his top priority.
Dr. Ang is happy to go over every step of the implant process with you in detail during your initial consultation. While evaluating your oral health to see if you’re an ideal immediate implant candidate, he’ll answer any questions you have about your treatment. Here’s a basic outline of our process:
- First, you’ll consult with Dr. Ang to make sure you can obtain an immediate implant.
- If you and Dr. Ang decide to go with dental implants, we’ll surgically place the implant fixture and use an attractive temporary crown called a flipper to protect the surgical site.
- There will be a recovery period as your jawbone becomes integrated with the implant fixture.
- After healing is complete, you’ll return to our office so Dr. Ang can place your final restoration. This custom-made restoration matches the l shape, color, and size of your natural teeth.
- To help maintain your dental implants for years to come, we recommend daily brushing and flossing with gentle oral hygiene products in addition to regular checkups with Dr. Ang.
Saving You Time and Money
Smiling more often will reduce stress while improving your personal relationships. You deserve to feel good about your smile.
Dr. Ang has special training in implant placement from the London Institute and he’s also completed advanced studies at the Center for Biological Occlusion, Orthodontics, and Dento-Facial Orthopedics. He’s ready to help you live life with assurance in your smile and in your health.
Give us a call at (603) 673-5510 today to learn more. We’d love to work together to restore your confidence. You can also fill out the easy information form on this page and we’ll get right back to you.